91 active listings
View all 91 items...
"Imagine you had everything you wanted, everything. Imagine you were everything you ever wanted to be, and capture that feeling. That’s the easiest way to manifest what you want. That’s all God wants... to make us happy. It’s the Law of Attraction I’m always talking about, shit, look it up. I read a couple books on it, but it changed my life.”
- Big Sean (World-famous hip-hop artist, multi-millionaire, two time billboard #1 albums)
"You don't become what you want, you become what you believe"
- Oprah Winfrey
“I refuse to accept other people’s ideas of happiness for me. As if there’s a ‘one size fits all’ standard for happiness.”
- Kanye West
"I believed it. Yeah, I thought it and I achieved it."
- Drake, Club Paradise
Hi there. Welcome to Mastering Manifestation.
In this practical manual, you'll find insights and immediately applicable strategies for achieving/manifesting personal success in every area of your life.
This is not a typical self-help inspirational book. The aim of this book is to give you a candid, clear look into how your mind works, how most peoples' minds work, and how successful people utilize their minds to the fullest (by fully understanding how it works) to achieve their ideal life visions.
With a no-nonsense and engaging writing style, this book will explore:
- Why some people are able to achieve their goals and manifest the best versions of themselves while others constantly struggle. (Why some people lose weight and most don't. Why some people grow ultra-successful businesses or careers and most don't. Why some people can't stop procrastinating while others keep making more and more moves towards manifesting their visions.)
- Exactly what the subconscious mind is and how it's responsible for both your biggest failures/challenges and your proudest achievements - and how to properly work with it by understanding how it functions and how it can be altered.
- How Cobb (Played by Leonardo Di Caprio) in Christopher Nolan's "Inception" was able to hack into a top CEO's subconscious mind through dream technology and change his behavior, by changing his foundational (subconscious) beliefs - and how this applies to achieving success in your own life by working with your own mind. (Through simple, fun, proven exercises that can be done in under a minute!)
- How to protect against people who want to control your mind and dictate the way you think, and how to think for yourself and gain an edge over those who allow their subconscious minds to be mindlessly programmed (by the media, social media, peers, advertising, and other institutions)
- 4 types of capital (social capital, economic capital, symbolic capital, and cultural capital) and how increasing capital in each area leads to overall fulfillment and personal success
- How the outrageously successful/popular artist Drake manifested his dream house by making a picture of it his desktop wallpaper (before he even came out with his first album)
- How to actually lose weight, build wealth, feel good, get stuff done, make progress and achieve (manifest) your visions.
Even if you think you know everything discussed here, give this book a shot. It's a short, informative and entertaining read, and you may pick up some valuable tools and new ways of thinking you've never read or heard of before No frills, no fillers, no "nice way of putting it"s - just raw, practical, life-improving material packed into a concise guide designed to help you succeed!
Aldrich Ames was a downwardly mobile CIA officer with a serious inferiority complex, and an even more serious drink problem.
Yet to the KGB, he was the most important recruit since Kim Philby.
And Ames was special. His betrayal would make him a multimillionaire, cause the death of at least ten of America’s best agents, and single-handedly destroy a superpower’s Cold War intelligence operation…
On 21 February 1994, Aldrich Ames and his wife Rosario were finally arrested outside their home by the FBI.
It was the end of the biggest spy hunt in American history — and the beginning of the biggest scandal ever to hit the CIA.
But why was Ames not caught sooner? And who, in the end, was to blame?
Despite requests from the FBI, during Ames’s authorized contact with the Soviet Embassy officials in Washington, the Agency failed to monitor his contacts. Ames was given the perfect opportunity…
There were several failings that led to Ames’ ability to carry out such a monumental betrayal. Financial inquiries took much longer to undertake than was necessary; the polygraph sessions Ames was subjected to were not properly coordinated and the examiner himself had several failings; and even with Ames’ deficiencies being well-known, he was still selected for assignments where he was given access to highly sensitive information.
These and many other factors all contributed to Ames carrying out the biggest CIA scandal.
Sell Out is the first major investigation of the Ames affair.
James Adams is Washington Bureau Chief and defence correspondent of the Sunday Times, and a leading authority on covert warfare, terrorism, weapons and international relations. His other works, also published by Endeavour Press, include the ‘comprehensive, thoughtful and provocative’ The New Spies, The Financing of Terror, Trading in Death and Secret Armies. Born in Newcastle upon Tyne, he now lives in Washington, DC, with his wife and two children.
RT @thomas_brown98: James capstick want to 'Adam Johnson a youngin' in zante
James capstick want to 'Adam Johnson a youngin' in zante
RT @alisonmartino: Ken Adam, Designer of James Bond Supervillain Lairs, Dies at 95 https://t.co/7DM1KHB3TU
Bing news feed
Adam James - IMDb
Adam James, Actor: La terza madre. Adam was born on 9 September 1972 and his godfather was actor Jon Pertwee . Adam trained at the Guildhall School of Music and Drama ...
Adam James International
Adam James International performs senior level executive search assignments for national and multinational companies. We assist our clients in building world class ...
... in this photo adam james actor adam james attends the uk premiere
Adam James - Actor - CineMagia.ro