Here are the songs:
1. Blue Mountain Night Rain - modern composition by Jim Binkley. This piece describes winter scenery in Portland Oregon.
2. Journey to Hawaii - modern composition by Jim Binkley. Inspired by the guitar playing of Ledward Kaapana.
3. Song of Chu - Prof. Chen Changlin describes this piece as the guqin version of the pipa standard "Surrounded on all Sides". It tells the story of the defeat and death of the King of Chu, Xiang Yu, at the hands of the founder of the Han Dynasty. This piece is old and has an unusual tonality - the tuning is C, Eb, F, G, Bb, C, D, - six tones on the open strings. This tuning is also used in Blue Mountain Night Rain and has a very jazzy sound. From Shenqimipu (1425).
4. Wine Crazy - this song may be a Southern Song dynasty piece. By tradition it is claimed that it was authored by one of the Seven Sages of the Bamboo Grove - Ruan Ji. The idea is that a Daoist might feign being in his cups to avoid employment in the real world. Shenqimipu.
5. Guangling San - this song is also from the Shenqimipu and is very old. By legend it is ascribed to another Sage of the Bamboo Grove, Xi Kang, and there are many stories including ghosts and revenge associated with it. The song tells a story of the son of a murdered swordmaker who sets out to revenge his father by becoming the best qin player in the kingdom. Then he is invited to court where he assassinates the King who killed his father. Edited and follows the playing of Wu Wenguang.
6. Flowing Water - Flowing water is one of the loftier ideas of Chinese landscape painting and music. The piece as High Mountain Flowing Water goes back to the legendary 6th century B.C.E. qin player Bo Ya. It can be claimed that the piece is thousands of years old but in fact the music here is the commonly played version said to be from a 19th century qin player. After Guan Pinghu.
7. Cranes Cry in the Marshlands - Shenqimipu. This piece has a six tone scale. It describes the flight and cries of cranes flying up to Heaven. Reconstruction by Jim Binkley.
8. Spring Thought - based on a partial reconstruction done by Professor Chen Changlin. This piece is about the return of nature in spring. XilutangQintong - 1525.
9. The Fisherman and the Woodcutter's Dialog - this piece presents another Taoist notion with two recluses arguing over the Tao. There is a hatchet sound at the end - perhaps the woodcutter won? After Wu Jinglue.
10. Wild Geese Landing on the Shore
- the name of this piece is a Song dynasty painting motif as found in the famous painting "Eight Views of the Xiao and Xiang Rivers". After Guan Pinghu.
11. Drunken Fisherman Sings in the Evening - the meme here is old and reflects the Taoist paradigm: the life of a "drunken fisherman" is better than a scholar toiling in the red dust of the world. After Zha Fuxi's version.
12. Thinking of an Old Friend - a lovely meditative piece. Jinyu Qinkan, 1937.
13. Yang Pass Three Variations (erhu duet) - the music here is well known and from the 19th century handbook: Qinxuerumen. The lyrics are somewhat based on the Tang poet Wang Wei's Wei City poem - one is seeing an old friend off who is leaving to go west on the silk road.
14. Moon Over the Mountain Pass (erhu duet) - from the Meian guqin school handbook published in 1931.
This product is manufactured on demand using CD-R recordable media. Amazon.com's standard return policy will apply.
***UPDATE*** James Comey Tell the Memphis FBI the Victims in TN are Getting Restless: My 1st Email in 2016 Was a Response to a Michigan Woman Whose Been Terrorized By Racist Good Ole Boy's That Used the Judicial System as a Form of Southern... In Williamson County Tennessee the Courts Deny Custody to Mom's Who Complain About Excessive Spanking and Having Their Child Exposed to the "N" Word. The Mainstream Media Won't Write About Issues I Exposed Cause of My "Most Likely" DNA But They Sure as Hell Could Write About Amy Burns Getting Burned By Kim Helper, Judge Jeff Bivins. Judge Robbie Beal, Judge Timothy Easter, Judge Deana Hood (Who LOST an Election Cause I Showed she Was a Racist BUT then Got Appointed). My Rant Could Go On & On BUT I'm Making Crepes:):) ". One of the Bondsmen - whose first name is Kyle - (from Detroit, Michigan whom was poised to take me to Tennessee to be JAILED. ) (Sitting on the porch swing with them - while I was handcuffed in my nightgown - My mom and I learned that he is going to be on "Survivor" this February - he truly was a "nice" bondsman and had nothing but the TRUTH to say about the Tennessee... - at least a half dozen floors in the "Bat Building" downtown are strictly designated for BONDSMEN - i. e. sooooooo many people get arrested in Tennessee - pretty much a racket. ) Trudy Bloodworth
, "justice. gov>, "johnhayhooker@hpeprint. com" , Chris Butler , "TOM. gov>, "tgonzalez@tennessean. com" , Jamie Kuri Here's my advice CLEARLY summarize the most hideous abuse you suffered in TN and get a publicist. I was told because my "conception" is classified that my story won't be told sorrysilverman. com BUT ppl know TN is truly the poster child for corruption & ppl in the DOJ promised me those that terrorized me will be punished one way or another. Troy Burns' testimony under oath in civil court PROVES that there was Not an order preventing me from being at my marital home at the time of my arrest. In addition, his mother, whom had me arrested once before (of which has been expunged afte months and months of h e l l and lots and lots of $$$) for NO reason except to humiliate and harass me - is listed as the Victim of aggravated trespassing. The problem she has with this is: she doesn't Live there - she didn't live at MY house (of which, consequently, I was awarded a portion of in the divorce. Source: Kim Helper Williamson County DA .... WHY?
While Binkley is trying out his luck, James Murray, who cashed in $24 from the last drawing, plans to buy more Powerball tickets. "Definitely going to play again, I didn't fill out to buy another ticket right now because I want to use the same numbers
There were many good matchups at the tournament; one particular match had all eyes on it, especially the Delphos area — Hunter Binkley defeating returning State qualifier Brett Vonderwell in a tightly-battled 3-1 finish in the semifinals,” St. John's
James Binkley wins X-Mod B-Main at USA Raceway! Tyler Peterson will also transfer to tonight's feature! 01/10/16, @DTR1_Updates
chicken, butter, chives, eggs, flour, garlic, parsley, black pepper, rosemary, salt, vegetable oil, water
baking powder, butter, mustard powder, flour, garlic powder, italian seasoning, onion powder, parmesan cheese, salt
black pepper, jalapeno, lettuce, red onions, tomato
The book begins with real world cases of botnet attacks to underscore the need for action. Next the book will explain botnet fundamentals using real world examples. These chapters will cover what they are, how they operate, and the environment and technology that makes them possible. The following chapters will analyze botnets for opportunities to detect, track, and remove them. Then the book will describe intelligence gathering efforts and results obtained to date. Public domain tools like OurMon, developed by Jim Binkley of Portland State University, will be described in detail along with discussions of other tools and resources that are useful in the fight against Botnets. * This is the first book to explain the newest internet threat - Botnets, zombie armies, bot herders, what is being done, and what you can do to protect your enterprise * Botnets are the most complicated and difficult threat the hacker world has unleashed - read how to protect yourself
“Mrs. James? What seems to be the matter ... “Almost certainly they are together,” Mrs. Binkley said sharply, “whether they are alive is a completely different matter indeed.” The ladies drew back, eyes wide in shock, at her harsh words and ...
300 — Justin Rocha (2), GC, WR; Darrell Harris, GC; Lamont Lassiter, GC; Tony Wheeler, WR; Dylan Burns, WR; Gerry Keslar, WR; Phil Deedrick, WR; Rick Hladky, WR; Travis Wanna, GC; Tony Nelson, WR; Geoff Poston, WR; Jason Crouch, WR; Kelly Binkley ...
"[Reporter: What made you decide to try it?] Um...it's over a billion dollars, why not?" While Binkley is trying out his luck, James Murray who cashed in $24 from the last drawing plans to buy more Powerball tickets. "Definitely going to play ...
Visit Healthgrades for information on Dr. James Binkley, DDS. Find Phone & Address information, medical practice history, affiliated hospitals and more.
The Jarvis Family and Other Relatives If you have reached us from Ancestry.com or another cached site, please go to http://www.fmoran.com/binkley.html to see the ...
Mannheim Steamroller 2015 Christmas Show The Whiting, Flint MI December 15 (7:30 PM) Ticket info: Mannheim Steamroller Events Flint Symphony Orchestra Holiday Pops
We want to collaborate with you! | Careers - Team Bios - Contact Information